R 500.00 ZAR
CRAB ● 925 silver ● strategy, self-defence, getting what you need, assertiveness, confidence, cyclical opportunities
● Crab symbolism relates to their strong outer shell and vulnerable innards, unique strategic moves, precise pincer action, and a quality of fearlessness. Confident self-defence and self-assertion are essential life skill. (most girls never get taught that!)
● The ability deal with conflict wisely: it is difficult to draw a crab out of its hole, but once out, it fights with a clear commitment.
● Self-defence is best played out using a strategy. Think like a Chess Knight, a crab sideways move takes a strong position using surprise.
● Balancing self-protection with vulnerability. We can only relate properly to others when we are able to show our vulnerabilities, we must find a personal balance between openness and self-protection. (Especially on social media!)
● Getting what you need in dignified manner, without compromising your integrity and while protecting your vulnerabilities. No need to be apologetic about it.
● Crabs are always a symbol connected to Moon rhythms and water tides. Being aware and intuitive of the cyclical nature of all things is a wise strategy for timing your ventures. Knowing when to put your-self forward or when to hold back is often the key to success. JL.
17mm wide x 17,5mm high (12mm high excluding hanger). Hole can be enlarged up to 2,5mmx 3mm for thong.